Work at home for anyone with free time


Do you have plenty of time to spare and is looking for opportunities on how you can easily make money online without spending anything? Then you are reading the right article.

Most work-at-home scheme is a get-rich-quick scheme in which a victim is lured by an offer to be employed at home, very often doing some simple task in a minimal amount of time with a large amount of income that far exceeds the market rate for the type of work such as the website realtranslatorjobs.com. There are also websites in the Philippines such as Ignition Marketing which offers a FREE money making System but they will be asking you to pay for something else. The true purpose of such an offer is for the perpetrator to extort money from the victim, either by charging a fee to join the scheme, or requiring the victim to invest in products whose resale value is misrepresented. There are a lot of these schemes sprouting like mushrooms all over the internet which is sadly taking advantage of people who are gullible enough to believe their get rich quick stories.

Legitimate work-at-home opportunities do exist, and many people do their jobs in the comfort of their own homes. I am happy and proud to be one of those people. Not all work at home jobs are easy. Despite having a full time job, I still simply can't let go of doing what I enjoy most and actually get paid for it.

Considering all the work at home opportunities out there, my personal favorite is website publishing and blogging. All you need to do is compose your thoughts, publish that thought and get paid for it.

My personal favorite in this industry is Google adsense and Nuffnang.

For those who are curious to see what a specific blogger is making, this is what is due to me this month from Mr. G.

Note: These are earnings from more than one website and actual figures of the site traffic and rates cannot be disclosed in compliance with Google's TOS.

Inspiring, is it not? I know of other people people who make more than this on a monthly basis, like Lisa of 2createawebsite. Bigger sites obviously are out the equation as we don’t want our tiny blogs to be compared with the big ones. But to me, this is good enough and keeps me motivated. Most people and websites will not teach you how to attain this much income for free. They would mostly charge tutorial fees or make you purchase expensive ebooks but I'm more than willing to share my experience and expertise without asking a single cent from my blog readers.

To get you started, I got a whole bunch of articles related to AdSense, so just browse on those and you may just get a few tips here and there.

The following articles are a good place to start:
-Test your knowledge with the AdSense Academy (Official Blog)
- Google Adsense review, strategies and revenue tips.
- Adsense alternatives reviewed.
- Top websites that pay you to blog.

For those who doesn't have a passion for writing you can also do free lance work on Odesk and be paid through various project based tasks.

For those with additional questions and suggestions you may post your comments or send me a message on the Facebook page connected to this blog.

Image Source: theworkathomewoman.com

5 comments:

  1. It’s good to take risk sometimes. I’ve realized that people who do great exploits are people who take risk. Nothing good comes or happens easily. You may be battling with your bad credit, negative items and different bills but if care is not taken depression might set in. I want to introduce CREDIT TRINITY CARE to you guys and trust me, he’s gonna help you fix your credit ASAP. He’ll delete all the negatives and boast your credit score. He boasted my credit score from 400 to 790+ within few days. I read about him on credit blog and discovered that he’s not one of those usual names, so I contacted him via creditscoretrinity@gmail.com I’m forever grateful to CREDIT TRINITY CARE. I wish I can say everything here which is not possible but all I know is that he can be trusted

    ReplyDelete
  2. With heart filled with joy and gratitude, I say a big Thanks to the team at CREDIT TRINITY CARE for helping me achieve my dream of becoming a first time home owner. Also, for the purchase of my new family car. Thank you for your time and dedication. With the help of CREDIT TRINITY company my credit score has been raised from 450-801 within 72hours. All negative items have been deleted including the bankruptcy which had been on my report for about 3years ago. They were very thorough through the process and took care of all my questions. He made sure I got the best deal for my car and now I and my family get to enjoy it with a low payment. We are grateful to have gone through this process with him. I recommend creditscoretrinity@gmail.com to everyone who needs help with their credit. Contact him now and enjoy a high credit score ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The criminal record on my credit deprived me of so many opportunities alongside 19 hard inquiries and about 15 derogatory items which messed up my report and lowered my credit score to low 544(TransUnion) 523(Equifax) 515(Experian). After my mum told me about CREDIT TRINITY CARE. I reached out immediately and complied with the proposal, after about five days I was asked to pull my report to confirm the job has been done. Yes...... my score is now 801 across the 3 credit bureaus and all of those things removed. I strongly recommend them to anyone who’s in need of credit fix. Email on: CREDITSCORETRINITY@GMAIL.COM Or Text +1 385 758 4966

    ReplyDelete
  4. Few Months ago, I felt so depressed, got frustrated dealing with bad credits, but reaching out to HACK VANISH via Phone: +1 (747) 293-8514 and Email: HACK VANISH (@) GMAIL. COM gave my life a new meaning, after I found him credible through positive reviews read on some credit blogs, in a twinkle of an eye, this great hacker restored my credit score from 509 to 784 across all 3 major credit bureaus, evictions and repossession cleared, my LexisNexis and Chex system fixed respectively, some days later, I received an E-mail confirming the approval of my home loan, it was quite amazing because I never thought it was possible. Today, I can confidently say 2021 was an exceptional year for my husband and I as we now own a new home and a brand-new SUV courtesy HACK VANISH, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a genuine Hacker.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...