Convergys UP Technohub Job Openings (Chat/Email/Voice)


Find a good paying and stable job here in Convergys!

Site:
UP Ayala Land Technohub, Commonwealth Ave., Quezon City

-Voice/Non voice accounts
-CSR accounts
-TSR accounts
We are currently hiring and if you prefer any other Convergys site just let us know and we can endorse you.


BENEFITS INCLUDES:
- Work stability
- Meal and transportation pay
- Account incentives
- Annual appraisal and bonuses
- Comprehensive health plan for you and your loved ones
- Additional Complexity Allowance on top of your monthly allowance**
- We offer above average compensation package
- Fast career advancement
- Additional 1,000 pesos allowance upon Regularization
- PAYDAY falls every other Friday


REQUIREMENTS:
- 18 years old and above
- High school graduate (with at least 6mos international call center experience)
College undergrad's should have finished at least 2 years in college and no back subjects. Vocational courses graduate and college graduates or higher.
- Good Communication skills
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Call center experience is not required but an advantage
- Must be willing to START ASAP


SCREENING PROCESS:
- Initial Interview
- Online Exam (spelling, listening, data entry, typing)
- Final Interview
- SIGN A CONTRACT WITHIN THE DAY!


For interested and qualified candidates, You can click here to fill up the online form:

Or you can PM me in Facebook using the following format so I can refer you:
* Full Name:
* Contact Number:
* College Graduate? (Yes/No)
* Call Center Experience? (Yes/No)
* Preferred Convergys Site:
You may click here to message me: https://www.facebook.com/dreamloneheart

I will also share some tips on how you can easily pass your interview and exams. You may even check some of them now on the links below:

5 comments:

  1. Welcome. BE NOT TROUBLED anymore. you’re at the right place. Nothing like having trustworthy hackers. have you lost

    money before or bitcoins and are looking for a hacker to get your money back? You should contact us right away it’s

    very affordable and we give guarante to our clients. Our hacking services are as follows:
    -hack into any nkind of phone
    _Increase Credit Scores
    _western union, bitcoin and money gram hacking
    _criminal records deletion
    _Hacking of phones(that of your spouse, boss, friends, and see whatever is being discussed behind your back)
    _Security system hacking...and so much more. Contact THEM now and get whatever you want at
    ALEXGHACKLORD @ Gmail. Com

    IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello, my name is Evans from the United Kingdom am here to give a testimonial on how I meet one of the best Hacker so far on my incredible moment of pain I lost a huge amount of money to a fake investor, I invested 105,000 USD to this investment company with my belief that I will have a huge return when it was time for me to get my return they company no longer pick my calls or reply to my email I was so devasted that my sister saw my pain and sad sorrow she have no choice than to introduce me to this great hacker called Wizard Brixton. I tell him everything about my situation and he asked for the company email address and the mobile number he promises to help me retrieval my funds if I will be able to cooperate and give him the vital information needed less than 24 hours he was able to give me the necessary details about the company and how he will get my funds back without the company approval. Contact him: Wizardbrixton@gmail.com WhatsApp with (+1- /807-23 ) 4-0428 ;) I was very happy when he recovered all my funds and gave me 2% of the profit the company could have given to me . so I promise to make him go viral for everyone to contact him in different aspects of hacking software program in your life he proves the best in his job CONTACT HIM: Wizardbrixton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had heard enough and badly needed to catch my husband in the act after using mspy and i realized i need more information I searched around and this name nineplanethacker via Gmail kept on coming up by ex-clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to him and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be cloned/hacked without having physical access with it! Thank you ! nineplanethacker that i contacted via their G-mail

    ReplyDelete
  4. WORK WITH A HACKER

    When it comes to investing in general, the old proverb "if something sounds too good to be true, then it probably is" still holds true and should be kept in mind. This holds particularly true for digital currency. I invested a total of $280,000 since I saw that many profit-seeking speculators go to deceptive websites that offer so-called guaranteed returns or other arrangements that need investors to deposit big sums of money in order to receive even larger assured returns.
    Unfortunately, these false promises resulted in financial ruin when I tried to withdraw my money and discovered that I couldn't. To make a long tale short, I informed my husband, who then employed Captain Jack Crypto, a hacker, to help. Fortunately, we were able to restore what I've lost with the wizard's assistance. If you are interested in making an online investment, I advise you to conduct a thorough examination before committing to any kind of investment. If you have already fallen victim to an investment scam and are searching for a professional hacker, I suggest that you contact Captain Jack Crypto. Here are his contact details:

    Captainjackcrypto@europe.com is the email address he uses.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...